Sunday 8 December 2013

Thank You

A while ago, scrolling through my blog, I happened to realize one thing. I've changed. From the emotional wreck that I was, to a more focused and struggling-to-achieve-perfection kind of guy. The journey is long and hard, and I've only taken the first few steps. A lifetime of hard work, fights, struggles and pain lies in front of me. But this time, I will be prepared. When life knocks you down, get back up, brush the dust off and say, you hit like a bitch. Believe me, you'll only come out stronger.

So, I now take this time to thank all my readers. Yes, it's not much, but being new to the blogging world, it is a big deal for me. Thank you guys for all the love and support! I wouldn't have made it through till here without you!  Because of you guys, I am now focused on my fitness goals and also am working towards creating better pieces of poetry. 
Thanks again. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment